© 2016 Newcastle Wedding Cars. Terms
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Bookings will only be confirmed after receipt of a deposit , balance of fees due no less than 30 days prior to wedding unless otherwise stated in writing.
2. We endeavour to maintain all our cars to the highest standards possible. However, in respect of all our cars we cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever in the unlikelihood of a breakdown, accident or mishap. in this event A replacement vehicle of the highest available specification, Mercedes or otherwise will be contracted and will be sent to you with all due haste.
3. Any changes of plans must be notified prior to wedding day, there is no guarantee our driver can make alterations on the wedding day however we will try our best to accommodate any situation that arises.
4. No surcharge will be added to your balance for credit card payments.
5. As demand for our services is high we we regret we cannot refund payments as below.
a) Deposit if cancelled no refund will be given.
b) Balance if cancelled less than 6 months before wedding date.
6. Bridal Car bookings to and from the Service will be Handled and Supplied by Newcastle Wedding Cars, all other Journeys and Vehicles that are requested by the customer will be handled and supplied through Your City Chauffeurs.
7. Any quoted journey times are best estimates only and whilst it uses all reasonable efforts to convey passenger(s) to their destinations in the shortest possible time, Newcastle Wedding Cars shall have no liability if a pick up or journey time exceeds any estimate given or otherwise exceeds the Customer's or the passenger(s)' expectations for whatever reason nor shall Newcastle Wedding Cars have any other liability to the Customer or the passenger(s) in connection with the time at which the passenger(s) reach or fail to reach the destination. Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances outside our control. The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
8. Newcastle wedding cars accepts no liability for delays or inability to complete journeys due to acts of god or severe weather conditions such as flooding, snow fall, fallen trees etc.
9. It shall be for the Customer and/or the passenger(s) to ensure that valuable, unusual or any other items are covered by appropriate insurance. Newcastle Wedding Cars cannot entertain any claim for loss of or damage to any such items.
10. Newcastle Wedding Cars reserve the right to refuse to wait in undesignated areas or where a fine could be imposed. In circumstances where the chauffeur is requested to wait in one of these areas, then the hirer of the vehicle will be completely responsible for any parking fines incurred. All our chauffeurs abide by the current laws and regulations governing speed restrictions and will not break these. Under very exceptional circumstances where it may be required to travel faster than the speed restriction in place, this will done at the discretion of the chauffeur and any fines and expenses incurred will be the sole responsibility of the hirer.
11. Newcastle Wedding Cars vehicle(s) and our service partners vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, we shall have no liability for any damage, loss, costs claims or expenses (whether foreseeable or not) incurred or suffered by the Customer or the passenger(s) (other than in the event of death or personal injury) by virtue of eventualities or occurrences acts or omissions including on the part of the driver outside of the reasonable control of Newcastle Wedding Cars.